2. Periodic Table. Whipper-snappers named after cool elements from the periodic table.
3. Martha Stewart Colours Rugrats named after domestic diva swatches.
4. Oranges Ankle-biters named after varieties of oranges.
5. Architectural Books Wee-willie-wonkas named after terms used in buildings
6. Unix Reference Mini-geeks named after a programming language which will cement their position as social pariah from day one.
7. Printers Marks Punkin-heads named after those cryptic marks on the outer edges of print material
8. IKEA CouchesTiny big-headed mammals named after cheap disposable furniture.
9. Obsolete Names of North American Birds Shared zygotes named after forgotten foul.
10. Calculus Textbook Milkpires named after forgotten highschool math problems.
Filed under: Uncategorized |